The Laser Facial is a popular treatment for those who cannot afford downtime to recover from more intense procedures.* You can repeat treatments to help maintain your skin’s youthful vitality.*
For Melasma, the best results are achieved when choosing the maintenance program that involves multiple treatments every 2-3 weeks.*
What is the Laser Facial?
- A painless, 15-minute procedure using our Picosecond or YAG laser over the face and neck*
- Great for men and women*
- Vaporizes dirt and removes bacteria*
- Improves dull complexion and uneven skin tone*
- Tightens and brightens skin*
- Lightens melasma/discoloration*
- Improves acne scarring*
- Leaves skin softer, smoother, radiant and glowing*
- No downtime!*
How does it work?
- At Advanced Skincare Surgery & MedCenter, we have two options for laser rejuvenation: Picosure Focus and Medlite® C6, a Q-switched Nd:YAG laser.
- These lasers work by stimulating collagen production, without destroying the overlying skin cells.*
- As new collagen is formed with each treatment, lines and wrinkles become smoother.*
- Melasma pigments are disrupted, similar to the action against tattoo pigments.*
- The Picosure Focus works much faster and with more dramatic results, but is recommended for lighter skin types (i.e. Caucasion, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, light-skinned Hispanic, Arabic, etc.).*
- The Medlite works great on all skin tones.*
- Laser rejuvenation is “non-ablative”. This means that it is both safe and there is no downtime.*
- Unlike ablative laser treatments, such as CO2 laser that works by destroying ksin cells, these lasers work through a “phot-acoustic” effect that increase patient safety.*
*Results and patient experience may vary.